The following is a press release from the Muscogee (Creek) Nation.
OKMULGEE, Okla.—Muscogee (Creek) Nation has launched an updated website for the Office of Attorney General. The new platform offers expanded information along with helpful step-by-step tutorials for ease of access to information.
The enhanced site offers a comprehensive suite of features designed to meet the diverse needs of our citizens and promote cooperation amongst agencies. They can be found at the following links:
1. Attorney General Directory: Comprehensive personnel directory with direct contact information. https://www.muscogeenation.com/attorney-general-directory/.
2. Legal Forms: Access legal forms and documents to assist with various legal processes. Visit the legal forms page at https://www.muscogeenation.com/attorney-general-directory/attorney-general-legal-forms/.
3. Tickets and Citations: Guides law enforcement agencies through a simple 5-step process for submitting and coordinating traffic violations with MCN. Explore the tickets and citations page at https://www.muscogeenation.com/attorney-general-directory/attorney-general-tickets/.
4. Court Records: Access essential court records and documents through our user-friendly interface. Explore the court records page at https://www.muscogeenation.com/attorney-general-directory/attorney-general-court-records/.
5. Legal Codes: Stay informed about legal codes and regulations relevant to the Muscogee (Creek) Nation. Visit the legal codes page at https://www.muscogeenation.com/attorney-general-directory/attorney-general-codes/.
6. Important Documents: Access a library of important legal documents and resources to better understand your rights and responsibilities. Explore this valuable resource at https://www.muscogeenation.com/attorney-general-directory/attorney-general-documents/.
7. Letters and Correspondence: Stay updated with official letters and correspondence from the Attorney General’s office. Visit the letters and correspondence page at https://www.muscogeenation.com/attorney-general-directory/attorney-general-letters/.
Principal Chief David Hill stated, “The Muscogee (Creek) Nation is committed to providing our citizens with the best possible services and resources. We believe that these updated webpages will be a valuable tool for our community, enhancing access to legal support and knowledge.”
Attorney General Geri Wisner commented on this new resource, “We are always looking for new ways improve our coordination with partner agencies to benefit public safety. We are stronger together and believe these new resources provides information that can streamline interagency cooperation.”